IF you’re already feeling nostalgic about the sunny days, it might be time to start thinking of your next getaway.
And there’s nothing better than a discounted holiday to look forward to.
Jet2holidays has launched a new sale with up to £100 off per couple (£50pp) on holidays departing in September and October.
More than 30 destinations with departures are available every day between now and the end of October.
Most of the best-value deals are in some of Brits’ favourite destinations, including Crete, Majorca, Corfu and Ibiza.
Plus, there’s something for every budget: you can take your pick from self-catering and room-only breaks to half-board and all-inclusive getaways.
The biggest bargain we’ve found is in Corfu on a self-catering basis from £280pp in October.
The deal includes seven nights at Barras Apartments in Agios Stefanos and £80 savings.
Here are the self-catering deals in September and October:
- 7 nights self-catering at Apollon Apartments in Rethymnon – Chania, Crete (Chania Area) – from £317pp (saving £80 per couple)
- 7 nights self-catering at Laura S’Atalaya in San Antonio, Ibiza – from £319pp (saving £80 per couple)
- 7 nights self-catering at El Sombrero in Los Gigantes, Tenerife – from £395pp (saving £100 per couple)
Most read in Beach holidays
Obviously, the cheapest options are the self-catered holidays, but there are plenty of half-board and all-inclusive deals under £500pp.
These are some more deals we’ve found this month and next:
- 7 nights half-board at HTOP Olympic in Calella – Costa Barcelona, Costa Brava – from £399pp (saving £50 per couple)
- 7 nights half-board at Club Lion Hotel in Kusadasi, Izmir Area – from £424pp (saving £50 per couple)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Hotel Mix Colombo in S’illot, Majorca – from £499pp (saving £50 per couple)
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Venezia Resort Hotel in Faliraki, Rhodes – from £488pp (saving £50 per couple)
Regardless of which board basis you pick, your package will include return flights, accommodation, resort transfers and baggage allowance.
All trips with Jet2holidays are also ABTA and ATOL-protected.
The holiday company has also announced that customers can now pay for all breaks over 3 months.
The only catch is that your holiday has to cost less than £2,000 and depart within 70 days.
If you’d like to travel further, British Airways sale has cut-price holidays to the Caribbean for less than £85pp a night.
And Brits are also being offered discounted long hauls and free airport lounge passes in a new flash sale.
For a room-only deal, Booking.com launched a new sale with stays from £14pp at holiday hotspots, including Italy, Portugal and Dubai.